Saturday, March 27, 2010

Urm...

Today kinda was like a dream... Not a bad dream, not a good dream. It was kinda like I was disconnected from the world. You know that feeling when you are dreaming something really weird or bad and you know that it's a dream, but you just can't wake yourself up? That's sort of how I felt today. It was just...neutral. No feelings. But, I read a poem on Parker's blog that was so deep and really soul gripping and I tried to write one, and I just didn't feel the intensity that I usually feel. Weird...
And then, I tried to come up with a cool title for this post and my brain is just not itself! I usually can come up with some rather coolish one-word summery of life today and 'urm...' was what my brain was thinkin'. Maybe my brain is just fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment