Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Toe's Life Story...

So Sunday night I was really supposed to be in bed, but I didn't want to! So, I started taking random pictures, and then suddenly, I thought that it would really not be fun to be a toe...


A toe named Shirley


A toe named Shelton


Shirley is checkin' out Shelton. She is pleased.

Shelton is checkin' out Shirley. He is also pleased.


They give each other 'the look' and gradually draw closer to each other...


*Snuggle Snuggle*

Then Sheldon foolishly says, "Oh goodness, hon. You really smell like feet."

Well, Shirley didn't appreciate that too much.

Where'd Sheldon go?

RIP dear Sheldon.
Moral of the story is this: if your girlfriend smells like feet, do not tell her! She will tackle you to the ground and draw 'x's and a squiggly mouth on your face with a Sharpie!

No comments:

Post a Comment