Thursday, March 18, 2010

Serious Tension!

Well, goodness. That was my day today! It was Thursday, so I was rather loopy already and then I realized that today is the first official day of MARCH MADNESS! Yes! So, I made my dad print me off a bracket in first hour, then I filled it out in second and in fourth, my English teacher was playing the BYU game and I realized that Villanova was losing! AHH! That was bad because I have Villanova winning the WHOLE THING! (I actually don't know why I did Villanova, because they barely made it past the first round, so I don't really have good taste in teams, but they did have the coolest name so... :)) And after I realized Villanova's rather bad performance, I went and filled out a new one of which Syracuse is winning the whole thing. Which I deem much more likely to win than Villanova. But, BYU won. urgschnapples to them. I dislike BYU with a very strong, fiery dislike. We're talking serious case of it. And I totally had Florida winning that game, so stinks for me. I hope that they choke in the next round and ultimately fail. So that is my Schpill on March Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment