It's a dirty old shame that all you get from love is a love song cuz the best love song is written from a broken heart.
I build walls, a fortess deep and mighty. I am a rock I am an island. don't talk of love well I've heard that word before. It's sleeping in my
memory. I don't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died. If I never loved I never would of cried. I am a Rock. I am an island.
And a rock feels no pain. And an island never cries.
Well I feel just like you and I cry just like you. But I heal just like you and under
my skin I'm just like you and everybody else. When I get hurt I cry for help and I break down just like you. But I'm weak just like you an under my skin I'm just like you.
I've got no arms. I've got no legs but i've got a head. I got a head that tells me stupid things to do. So tell me if this is love cuz baby I'm a tin man.
Have you ever been low? Have you had a friend that let you down so? When the truth came out were you the last to know? Were you left out in the cold? Cuz what you did was low.
Your on phone with your girl friend. She's upset cuz she doesn't get you humor like I do. She'll never know your story like I do. But she wears short skirts I wear t-shirts she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you see that I'm the one. All
this time how could you not know that maybe you belong with me?
Don't wish don't start wishing only wounds the heart I wasn't Born for the rose and pearl. There's a girl I know. He loves her so. I'm not the
girl.
Have you seen the little piggies crawling In the dirt? And life for the little piggies is getting worse. Everywhere there's lots of piggies living piggie lives you can see them out for dinner with their piggie wives. Clutching forks and knives to eat the
bacon!
Do you tell yourself Your just a fool just a fool. Trying to think you can change the world. The smallest thing can make such a difference don't listen to em when they say your just a fool to think you change the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment