Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Don't worry! I am still alive! Just becuase I haven't written for like two weeks doesn't mean that I died! I just have more stuff to do you see! The talent show was AMAZING! Me and Emily rocked the school with our amazing skills! I love that girl! She rocks my world. Anyway, and then, me, lizette and Chey went to go Toilet Paper Master Nick, but he told us that his dad was going to kill him and us if we did, so we baked a batch of cookies and TPed them! I even made a little bow! And let me just say that we are amazing cooks. The cookies were very yummy and delectable. We also know how to pose for a Cooking magazine! Then we made hims stand there while we TPed him! Oh, I love that kid too! It's just love all around :) (I'm gonna marry this kid :))(No, really) (Ok, probably not. )

No comments:

Post a Comment