Sunday, March 7, 2010

Laughing

Have you ever listened to yourself laugh? I did that and wow! I sound so weird to myself! If you just pay attention to what people sound like when they are laughing, it makes you laugh too! Like some people totally belt it out and let it ring. Some people do these little bursts and it looks like something's gonna pop out of thier mouths when they do it. There's also the little quiet people that smile and start to shake like they're laughing, but you don't really hear anything. It's like Mary Poppins! When they sing that happy song about laughing! "I love to laugh! Hee hee hee! Loud and Long and Clear!" Just pay attention to people's laughs next time! It is pretty funny :) And now, I am going write a poem about the joys of laughing... (Or atempt) :)

I love it when a simple pleasure
Creeps it's way around.
Slowly it crawls into my soul
And out comes a sound!

At frist, it's soft and hard to hear,
Then gradually it grows,
And soon it's loud and wonderful
Spreading joy down to my toes

In the harsh, cold world around us
This sound is growing scarce
There are less and less hearts warmed by it
And their lives become filled with tears

But, when a smiling face comes 'round,
And others see it too,
A little grin begins to blossom
The yellow scares off the blue

Smiling replaces all down turned faces
and people seem to find
that by small and simple things,
You can have a change of mind.

When one alone can find that music
and share it all day through
They soon will see that people follow
Because others want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment