Well, something that anyone should know is that I teach little kids piano lessons. I love it and I think that is so fun and a good way to make easy money, but sometimes I just want to wring this one little girl's neck! Ahh! She is really hard to get around becuase today she kept going, "hey is the lesson done yet? Huh? When is it over" and gracious I tried to be polite as she is only 6 or 7 but still. Ok, now that that is out of my system, I shall tell you the story of a girl by the name of Gilda.
Gilda was a simple girl. She had good friends. She was good grade wise and teachers liked her. She flirted occasionally and was usually liked all around. But Miss Gilda had a dream. She wanted to play the piano with so much awesomeness that no one could deny her as the coolest girl around. You can be nice and stuff, but piano skills officially dubbed you as amazing. So everyday she practiced. She worked so hard with every ounce of work in her. One day she decided to sign up for the talent show and prove to the world that she really was awesome beyond all imagining. So she signed her name on the list. "Gilda burnderschrist" and under the "what's your talent" column she wrote "piano skills galore!". Then the day came. She stood behind the stage with her music in her hand, ready to wow the school. When the announcer man yelled "Glinda! " she walked silently on and sat down. She strummed the whole song with never a mistake. When she was done she stood up and bowed. No one clapped. Becuase the program said "piano skills galore" and Miss Gilda had played a banjo. Moral of the story is, when you want to learn a new instrument, the first step is knowing what is looks like. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment