Friday, February 12, 2010
The Day of Love!
Yes, Yes... Valentine's Day is here, so I guess that I will supply you with the wonderful, mushy details that people seem to want when they get on some one's blog. So here I go with the wonderousness that you have all been waiting for! So, now it comes to the men... My COWs (Crushes Of the Week)are these...Master Rick Walker, Nick Batty, Mike Benson, and... *cringe* Nathan Payne. Now, I cringed because there is a super, ultra long story that I need to tell you so you understand, and I don't think that I could because it is mostly just a story of feelings. You know when something feels so right or so weird, or painess or awesome, and you try to explain it to someone, and it just doesn't work. Well, it's a story of feelings. And I'm sure that if you asked him you would get something to a similar effect, but more manly and in painness. So, urg. I have a dramatic love life. Most of which is not good. I am just trying to be this independent, free birdy flying in the sky with nothing ever holding me back, and wouldn't you know it, some dang boy(s) are trying to tie me down. But, today at school, I got a total of six flowers! Yes! One's from Mike Benson, but I paid for half of it and that doesn't count. And yet, it sort of does! One's from Jaiden Hansen (He is so awesome! He got me Phineas and Ferb fruit snacks!), Shawn Robins (Dude, I love that kid! He is so nice!), Skyler Jones (I talked him into that one, but is was ultimately his choice, so...) Eli Johnson, and an anonymous one! I think that one is from Parker Johnson, but I don't really know! How I love high school flowerness! Anyway...end of Krista's Juicy Love Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment