Thursday, February 18, 2010

Erasers

What would the world be without erasers? We would be stuck in a world of mistakes and messy whiteboards. Ultimately it would very much stink. Plus, thy smell really good so you would have one less thing yummy to smell.
So today I am going to write about the Olympics! They are the coolest thing ever you know! I just wish they didn't happen at eleven because it isn't late enough for me to go to bed and watch in the morning, but still late enough to make me only sleep about five hours every night. Which is, by the way, not enough! But last night I watched mister Shaun White go crazy on the pike thing and wow! That dude is super amazing! I think that would be so fun to snowboard like that, but at the same time it would be really scary. What if, while you were up there, your foot itched? You couldn't do anything because you would die if you tried to scratch it! Tonight, I am so excited to watch the mens skating. Now I know there is alot of talk about how those men are gay and whatnot, well MOST of them are straight. And they are so buff!! Wow! It takes a true man to ice skate like those dudes do. But, that one American guy is really gay. Wow. He is flipping his hair and waving his little pink nails all over the place. When he (she?) was sitting waiting for his score, he was like "Hi Krista! I love you. I miss you!" oh dear. I promise that he is not referring to Krista Larsen. It was kinda freaky though all the same. I only know one gay guy, so it wasn't me. Anyway, off to watch the Olympics again! Go mister American dude that I can't remember his name. It like Rovechek or something. I just want someone to beat that Russian cocky rudder-nose dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment