Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Dark and the Dreary

Today, I feel like being really dramatic and over the top about life. To do so, I will write poetry, for poetry is the way of saying what you need to say about anything, but you make it sound more serious then it really is. So, here goes...
Life's a simple game with thousands of people playing
No one knows the rules, and the prize is up for taking
Some people relax and let the game overtake them,
Others fight and stumble in it as it darkens over them.
But, there are few, that pull out their sword and honor
that fight with strength and renewed pure vigor
They conquer this game that kills so many
and return in victory to their Master, the king of all and any

Ok, not very good perhaps, but deep. If you don't get it, just try and stuff. This is Krista the poet, over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Krista I love you so much that is amazing! You're so skillful and amazing!!! I wish I had your talent :D

    ReplyDelete