Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bright Blue and Dazzling

Bright Blue and Dazzling...it makes you want to go to the ocean huh. Well, I do. Man, I have fallen in love with the ocean! I know that a lot of poets and stuff say the a lot, but it is so true! You know when there is someone that you really like and you think about them so much, that every time you do, your heart gets all filled up with longing, wishing to see them again. Well, that is how I feel about the ocean! I just want to smell it, feel it, run in it! Oh, wouldn't it be so fun just to live there! On the coast, have a boat, go fishing everyday just for fun. Grab a wetsuit and dive in! See all the little fishies and swim with the sharks! Then you surface, and smell like salt, and your skin is all soft from it. Then you can go and grab some food, and walk along the coast without any shoes on and the wind slightly blowing and you can dig your toes in the sand. You could search for little shells and crabs and maybe see a wild dolpin or seal. Oh, I love seals! They are my all time bestest favorite animal! They are so cute and barky and you just want to play with them and jump on their blubber bellies! And I love the way they waddle around on their little flippers! And on the coast, you could lay on the sand and listen to the waves roll in and out and in and out. Oh, it would just be a paradise. So much adventure with just the right amount of relaxing too. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment