Friday, July 9, 2010
Why oh why...
Why oh why... Now I wonder... Hrm. Actually I don't really have anything amazing to tell you today. You see, I wrote that title thing last night on my iPod and I have no idea what awesome thing I was going to say. And my little brother is sitting here breathing down my neck cuz apparently it's HIS turn with the computer... So, mostly because I just wanna make him mad, I am going to type and type and type. You don't have to keep reading because all it's gonna be is complete and utter nonsense... You know, just because you kept reading this ridiculous post, I am going to tell you something that I have never told no one before. It is this- I think that baby toes are the cutest thing you ever done seen. But then the baby gets older and the toes start to look gross and get all hairy and yellow looking. On boys anyway. My toes are actually pretty cute. They are pink right now! :)Trev is annoyed!! hahahahaha. Now I am going to talk about my lovely day today. Let's see. I got up at 10:00 and lumbered around for awhile. I ated breakfast then read a book called The Mostly True Story of Homer P. Figg which is actually a really sad book about the Civil War. Speaking of books, I just read the most amazing one! It's called When You Reach Me. It's one of those books that makes you sit there and think and think about it and when you finally come to a conclusion, you notice something else that changes it all and you have to start over. To keep talking on, I must say that my favorite movie at the time is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It is a really cool movie that makes you think and feel and laugh and cry. I think I need to read that book too, except for everyone dies in it. No one dies in the Disney Version except for the bad guy. And this bad guy is really bad cuz there are actually people like him! ahh! Frollo the creepy religious fanatic! Anyway, now Trev forgot that he was getting on, so I can get off now! I am so mean... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment