Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New and Improved!

Look how ginormous it is! And how powerful too! He must weigh like 300-400 lbs at least!
Bye Bye Seal.
Well, hey! This is Krista signing in and I am gonna tell you about some new stuffs coming around on It's Spunkalicious! Well, actually, the new stuff is kinda pathetic, but there is nothing else to do today! I put some new dillywhops on the side. If you just scroll down you will see them. I have one of San Francisco because I love love LOVE that place, the freaky monkey is on there becuase he makes me laugh and the sharks becuase I think that they are so amazin'. And shark week is the first week of August everyone! I have to miss it becuase of band camp. sniff sniff. So, while you are watching things be torn apart by ferocious man-eating razor sharp teeth, I will be tooting away on Richard, my trumpet. Yeah. It is really that sad.

Am I going crazy? Don't you think that is cool? Look how high he is out of the water! Look at all those rows of teeth! That is just so amazing! and awesome! and blow your mind away cool!
Don Don Don!

No comments:

Post a Comment