Saturday, July 10, 2010
Secret Message of Awesomeness!
क्रिस्ता जेल्य्न्ने लार्सेन इस थे बेस्तेस्ट परसों एवर तो वाल्क थिस प्लानेट एंड आईटी'स तू बाद ठाट यू कैन'टी तेल हेर सो राईट नो. That's right... I just typed some mystery thing right there and you will never ever figure out what it says. Unless of course you can read those funky symbols, which I am sure you can't. So you will be sitting there at home or where ever looking and looking at that and think stubbornly to yourself, "I just have to figure out what she wrote there! What if it's about me? What if the secret of life is written there and I can't even read it?" That is where you would hear my voice in your head telling you to suck it up and learn that language! Mwa-ha-ha! In fact I don't even think you can copy and paste it to word and change the font to English so you can read it! It feels so good to have something that no one can ever know what the heck it means on my blog. I have no idea why. Oh, don't feel bad! I'm not trying to make anyone look stupid or anything! No! Don't stop following my blog becuase I got you frustrated! Ok, I'll tell you what it says. It says that Krista Jaelynne Larsen is my name and blogging is my game. Or something like that. I can't really remember anymore. But whatever it says won't change the universe or anything! So will you still be my friend? Really? Thanks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment