The crew at the Happiest Place on Earth! All the people for those who don't know... The dude is my uncle Randy, The lady is Laura, the guy with me on the railing is cousin Jordan, the baby is Maggie and the two girls are Shelbie and Jaycie. Not in the pic are Gram and Lauree.
Hee Hee! The Tower of Terror! That's Lauree with her hands up. AHH!
Randy in a Mad Hatter hat. I find that ironic for some reason
This is at our hotel. I am right between goofy and the surf board, so it's kinda hard to see, but we had to get a picture!
In the tea cups! Me and Jay!
This is yet another awesome picture taken at the haunted Tower of Terror! Best ride EVER!
This is in California Park. That's grammy behind us!
Shelbs in the Mad Hatter Hat as well. I really wanted to buy one, but they were so hot! I don't know how Johnny Depp handled it!
Jasmin and Aladdin! I love those guys! Hee, and I got to stand next to the stud! Ha ha Lauree!
Close up waiting to go in the park! Don't ya love Jay's sunglasses?
Waiting again, Don't you love the awesome ponytail thing? And Jordan's face? Pretty much one of my favorite pictures!
This is me right after we got off of the plane beholding the palm trees. Yeah, I was to excited to be on the ground to really care what I looked like. :)
The Buzz Lightyear ride! I beat Jordan! (actually I only beat him once and that was the only picture we emailed to ourselves so ha!)
ARG! Captian Krista J. Sparrow
SCREAMIN'! The bestest roller coaster ever!!
Jay as the Mad Hatter!
We all got a kick with the Mad hatter hats apparently.
In front of the tea cup ride. This is the white rabbit's house from Alice in Wonderland. I don't think he liked his house being a Kodack Moment. :)
At California with the Brother Bears! It was really weird though, I was standing next to him and the guy inside was panting. HUH-HUH-HUH. I think it was hot in there. Or maybe I was just really cute.:)
Lauree, Jord and me with Pluto! 'Twas an amazing trip!!
No comments:
Post a Comment