Do you ever have a feeling that you just want to share with the world? Maybe this is just Krista and no one else feels like this, but I do sometimes. (Emphasis on the sometimes. Because when I'm mad, you shouldn't be talking to me no way, no how. And when I'm frustrated, get out of my way and let me go chill somewhere.) However, today there is a little fire crackling inside me. It's flickering and moving around a little, but it won't go away! I just want to give everyone around a big hug and oh, I don't really know. It's not really happiness like my usual. It's like a mixture of all of em! happiness, contentment, sincerity, passion, a little giggle here and then. It's jubilant and radiant! What is that called? I'll call it, um... well, there's just not one simple word for it. Just loving this life antd my friends and what's going on! Yeah! It just feels like walking on the beach during the sunset, with the waves looming in and out, in and out. The smell of salt hanging in the air and you dig your toes into the wet sand and it's just warm and serene. Everyone you love and care about is with you, not fighting or gossiping or anything. Everyone is just feeling the same thing you are and so all you can hear is the crashing of the waves in the distance and the occasional seagull putting his two cents in.l I just love the ocean and all it is. sigh. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment