Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Never Ending
So, have you ever just looked in the mirror and realize that the person staring right back at you someone you are best friends with? Like, today I felt like there were two Kristas walking around everywhere. One was loving life at school, and the other one was crouching in the background trying to find her place. Then the happy krista walks over to the lonely one, grabs her hand, and pulls her into the sunshine. I just figured out that I like myself. I'm kinda awesome. :) it's a good feeling. I mean weird? Sure. However it don't matter none to y'all down he-a. So uh,uh,uh. Just so y'all know now, I've done gone and read a book bout them folks down south and they's got em some 'mazin' ways a talkin'. Yup, I had to get that out of my system. I feel much better y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment