Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Miracles!

Alright, my dear blog peoples. I am here to tell you of a miracle in our very own little cache valley. Are you ready? Are you sure? Drumroll please-.......... I ---------CLEANED MY ROOM!!!! Ahh! Oh and there's more! If you aren't dead from the shock of that, I'll tell you the rest! Ahem- I also vacuumed it! Yup. If you aren't a believer of miracles by now, I don't think you EVER will be. Oh, and I also have a public announcement to make. My carpet is brown.You would think that after like six years of living somewhere, you would figure out what color your carpet was. Well, I learned something new today! Yeah me! Now I hope I have made your day with my glorious news. If I haven't, go to charlies or something and get an ice cream. If that doesn't work, go jump off a cliff. Ok, don't do that, but you seriously need some professional help. :) krista is out! Peace!         Hey! Still here! Do you want to see a picture of my beautiful room??? Here you go my wonderful buddy friends!   Note the BROWN floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment