Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bon Jour and How do ya do?

Well, my dearest friends! Krista is actually still alive! Just thought that you all would like to know that :) I know it's hard to believe since I haven't gotten on here in like FOREVER! However, if you only know me by what I write on my blog, I would consider you a creeper. If reading my blog honestly and truly brightens your day, then ok. But if not, then you should go do something a tad bit more important with your life.   Anywho- if you do know me, then you would know that I am spending like half or maybe 2/3 of my life in Marching Band! (GO KOTO!) So, I really don't have oodles of time on my hands, in fact, hardly any time at all, but I love livin this crazy life! a-ooga!

No comments:

Post a Comment