Saturday, June 4, 2011

What the Smerf

Basically it's 2:13 am and I can't seem to fall asleep. Actually I haven't tried yet, but it's not happening any time soon. So I was watching random shows on TV to pass the time and Titanic was on and well, I'd never seen it and it was on TV so no super bad stuff was comin, so I watched it. Let me tell ya, I knew what was gonna happen the whole time. Yeah, the boat sinks, thousands die, Rose lives yada yada but holy crap! It was so sad! The worst ever part of the whole stinkin thing though was when that slimeball i don't even know his name, but the fiancé idiot grabs that poor little kid and uses her to get HIM on a boat! You SCUMBUCKET! Urg. It has once been said that every good story has to have a really good idiot. Let me tell you that with all his idiocy going on, we could of had three or four really awesome stories along with that one! The other thing that moved me I guess was how- ok. In order to continue, I have to quote the Joker. If you can't handle it, please stop reading now. But the Joker says that 'in their last moments, people show you who they really are. Do you wanna know which ones were cowards?' ( sorry that last bit isn't relevant, but I love it so I had to put it in:)) anyway! It was amazing to see the gaping contrast that suddenly appeared when the last moments came. There was a coward line and a hero/noble line. Hardly anyone was middle ground. I wonder what one I would cross... Probably the kiss every hot man I could find before my last breath line where ever that one is:) But the saddest part of the whole thing wasn't the cold death of Jack, or the paddling through all those cold, lifeless bodies, or even all the screaming and heartbreak. Nope. The saddest part was when those two old people just layed down in their bed and let the water engulf them. I don't know why, but it felt so ...what I would do. if I were old and with the person I loved, fighting would be so useless. Let's just have a cute little kiss and start repenting honey!
So yeah, there ya go peoples. I'm not a hero, I might even be a damsel in distress dang it, but hopefully, I'm a noble one at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment