Friday, June 3, 2011

Genius!

Dear Blogging World,
I would like to inform you that Krista Jaelynne Larsen of Smithfield, Utah is a genius. Ok, maybe not really, but I definitely feel like one today! You wanna know why? Well, I'll tell you why! Because I have just written with my own boggling mind, a song!! Yay! And all you people out there that maybe write songs everyday of your life, stop being unimpressed because it is a very momentous occasion for one such as me to do something like that. And here's the song drama are you ready? I have had this one that I've been working on for like weeks namely my black lady song (believe me- it's not racist, it's a compliment) and it just makes no sense at all! It's just raspy and mean and dang fun to slam on a guitar, but it no work. So today while I was trying to look busy so as not to get chored I started just singing randomly and what do you know?! This catchy song just came to me in like two and a half hours flat! Weird how you can spend so long on something that sucks, and then just whip out something that rocks! A sign to me that procrastination is the answer after all! So if you would like to hear my wonderful new creation, you'd better hurry up or you will have to pay admission:)
Krista over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment