Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well Deary Me

Hello world! I am so glad to see you! How is the family? Horrible? Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Yes. That is quite unfortunate. So the story of my life today is that I am quite happy. Yes. I have done everything that I needed to do before like nine (including practicing my trumpet everybody, which tells you that I really was productive today) and that if I had to take my Medical Anatomy quiz tomorrow, I probably wouldn't fail it because I studied my guts out tonight. The real official test is on Friday so I am not procrastinating! You should be so dang proud of me. Usually I am stuffing my brain the night before. And I realized today that I know quite a bit of people. Like not everybody for sure, but I could name about 80% of the people in our school. Except for some sophomores and random seniors.So is that good for me? Sure. I like people! And apparently I have good selling skills. Grant told me that today as I was trying to get people to sign up for the juggling club. So maybe I could be a sells person when I grow up. Ok, nevermind. I hate trying to get money out of people. Eww. More then anything. As in ANYTHING. (anything includes a set of horrible eyebrows or maybe even Justin Beiber). Yes. So this is just a rant of me being happy and loving this crazy thing called life. Yes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment