Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scrud Muffins on Toast

Warning! This message is full of crap!
Ok. Basically I've been trying to write a new song for days now and nothing is happening. So I have officially decided that I suck at writing songs! And when the muse comes, I'll go with it and write a page of meaningless rhymes that have a beat. Grr. My life is just not adventurous enough to write about! No one wants to hear about my little titties and worries. Do you wanna hear the crazy side to all this? Ok. Stupid as it may sound to the rest of the world- all I want is a story! I wanna be in a movie with drama and romance and crazy happenings that bring two people together. No 'oh I met him and we got married' crap. No. I want some serious wonderful true-ness! I need an honest to goodness knight in shining armor people! Stop laughting, I know you're going 'KRISTA!! Ba! They don't make that model of men anymore! Bahaha!' shutup I know. That's the problem. I'm just tired of watching these fabulous guys in movies and knowing that my hum-drum life will never achieve that. I just need a flippin' hero people! Is that so hard to ask?! Sigh. I know it is. And at this point ive decided that whatever! I'm going to dream all I want and make up all these daring stories and if I die an old stupid grouch who's still dreaming, then ok! I can deal with extreme unhappiness! Cuz if I stop dreaming I'll turn into a mediocre person that had to settle for the second best and no way would that be in a book! You see grouchy old ladies more then you see the middle people. They just kinda fill the empty spaces. And you might be thinking 'geez Krista! You don't even deserve a knight in shining armor! You deserve a freak like you! To that I agree, but since when have I ever heeded to you? Yeah. That's right. Never. And you may also find it annoying to read about me talking directly to you, the reader, in such a tone. Here's your problem- I don't give a crap! Ha ha! Jokes on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment