Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Whatevers
Well, the time has come. Those last few excruciating weeks of school. When your brain is totally stuffed to breaking point, but people are still trying to cram everything they forgot in. Vectors, synonyms, reaction variables, Beethoven memorized, laws of cos and sin, stokiometry for cryin out loud!! All of this crap is whizzing past you a million miles an hour and it takes every last bit of effort to try and find a tiny little blank area in your head to write on. All of this starts a phase of life that are known as the 'Whatevers'. I have a big math assignment due on Tuesday! Eh, whatever. I already know how to do it. There's another quiz in chemistry tomorrow! Eh, whatever. I'm gonna get an A- anyway. Your room is a hurricane! Eh, whatevs. Nothing really matters anymore. All I want to do is take a huge vacuum, stick in in my ear, and suck out some stuff! I could stick it on a flash drive for later use! Cuz extra room makes the 'Whatevers' go away! And then I might still care about all this school/piano/chores/responsibility scrud like I used to. Maybe. As of right now, til about let's say June, all I really want to do is sit comfortably on my poofy couch and watch Mythbusters. Is that so horrible? Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment